SEATTLE – February 28, 2017 – ILLUMAGEAR, whose mission is to illuminate people working in high-risk environments, making them safer and more prepared, announced today the launch of the Halo™, its next-generation Personal Safety and Task Light, at CONEXPO, March 7 – 11 in Las Vegas. ILLUMAGEAR can be found in South Hall 1, Booth #63356.
The durable, lightweight Halo™ is a cord-free 360° Personal Active Safety System that attaches to any standard hard hat and produces a ring of light around the wearer, enabling him or her to see and be seen in all directions at all times. Tough enough to survive in rough environments, the Halo is the ideal safety and task light, visible over a quarter mile away while illuminating the wearer’s task area out to the visual periphery.
Product features include:
- Lightweight and cord-free
- Visible over 1/4 mile away in all directions at all times
- Powerful flood task light for improved work efficiency
- Fully illuminates the task area out to the visual periphery
- Eliminates shadows no matter where you move
- Four light modes: Halo, HI-Alert, Task, Dim
- Powered by a single on-board rechargeable battery
- IP Rating of 67 to protect against dust, dirt, and water
- Easy single button functionality
- One year warranty
We’ve put together this handy guide to cover “rent vs. lease vs. buy” questions. Included are three decision trees along with a recap of pros and cons of each option. How to Choose Between Rent vs. Buy. Download it now!
ILLUMAGEAR is a Seattle-based company focused on improving individual safety in risky environments. Founded in 2012 by Max Baker and Andrew Royal, ILLUMAGEAR’s mission is to illuminate people working in high-risk environments, making them safer and more prepared. ILLUMAGEAR builds Personal Active Safety Systems (tools, equipment, and software solutions) that lower the risk for people operating under hazardous circumstances. ILLUMAGEAR is focused on promoting real improvement in worker safety and bringing innovative products to market that define a new category of safety gear.
For more information, visit http://www.illumagear.com/.