Today’s smart buildings do more than just contain systems (e.g., lighting, HVAC, etc.), they connect them. The result? An interconnect web of responsive subsystems sharing information to optimize building performance, smart grid responsiveness, and inhabitant environment. Are you up-to-date on the new technologies available?
Join us for a FREE smart building technology showcase exploring the latest in building automation and smart building systems, the current and future applications, applied best practices, and real-world case studies to apply to your facility.
This webinar will be available live on Thursday, October 29th, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT, and available on-demand after the live event. Register for the event by clicking the button below.
This live and on-demand technology showcase includes brief presentations by five industry leaders on the following topics and a question and answer session to follow:
- Optimizing Your Facility with Advanced Building Management Systems
Presenter: Kevin Callahan, Alerton
Today’s Building Management Systems (BMS) do more than just turn the air on and off. Join us to explore BMS systems, their key elements, benefits, and the different solutions you can install at your facility.
- Lighting Control & Integration – Challenges and Solutions
Presenter: John Lee, Intermatic
Lighting can be responsible for ~35% of a building’s electricity use, thanks to poor design, inefficient equipment, and poor controls. Join us to learn how you can integrate lighting controls with Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) alongside total facility control solutions to achieve your energy efficiency goals.
- The Future of Wireless Networks and Technology
Presenter: Michael Sabinash, Schneider
While wireless networks and technology is accepted among consumers…the use in commercial buildings is slow. Join us as we discuss the wireless technology myths, the facts, and the best case scenarios for your building.
- The Benefits of Hydronic Heating
Presenter: Julian Webb, Weil-McLain
Hydronic heating offers one of the most efficient and versatile air and surface comfort heating solutions for buildings. Join us to explore the hydronic heating systems, their key components (e.g., boilers, heat emitters, piping systems, etc.), environmental benefits, and energy savings.
- Using Analytics to Help Smart Buildings Deliver
Presenter: Kevin Binnie, CopperTree Analytics
Building and energy management systems are becoming increasingly integrated, offering real-time data available on-demand. If your building systems aren’t integrated, when the C-Suite executive start asking for on-demand building performance and cost reports…how are you going to answer? Join us to explore business energy management systems (BEMs), their reporting capabilities, analytics, and how you can integrate these with your existing system.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Learn about Building Management Systems, their key elements, benefits, and available solutions.
- Learn how to integrate business energy management systems, their reporting capabilities, and analytics to optimize your smart building.
- Understand how to integrate lighting controls with BEMS to improve building efficiency.
- Understand wireless technology architecture, benefits, and myths, and what’s best for your building.
- Learn the benefits and components of hydronic heating, and how to integrate it in your systems.
Date & Time:
Thursday, Oct. 29th @ 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT
Alerton, CopperTree Analytics, Delta, Intermatic, Schneider, Weil-McLain
Credits: 1 PDH / 0.1 CEU