Prepare for Digital Disruption in the Waste Industry
• 09/15/2017 • Edit
Dear Waste & Recycling Professional,
The waste & recycling industry is rapidly adopting technology. Given the pending explosion of internet-connected devices about to emerge with the Internet of Things (IoT), we’re going to need automated analytics algorithms to sift through the ubiquitous information in “Big Data” to convert it to competitive advantage.
Mark Abbas, CMO of AMCS Group, a leading provider of software and technology for the waste, recycling, and resource industry, shares his report to assist organizations that are looking to build capabilities that not only store big data, but also use that data to make wise decisions.
When you read Digital Enablement Expedites Business Growth, you will:
- Learn how improving internal communications via digitization can improve customer satisfaction rates
- Find out how self-service portals can extend business hours and reduce data capture costs
- Understand how route optimization algorithms can save a business 12-20% travel distance
Have you ever wondered:
- How to prepare for digital disruption?
- If gamification and crowdsourcing could improve efficiency?
- How the Internet of Things (IoT) can affect all aspects of the waste collection & transfer industry?
If any of these questions intrigue you…download this FREE Special Report now, before your attention turns to other matters.
The winners of the future in the waste & recycling industry will be those who implement systems of engagement with their customer base and focus on digital enablement innovations to help build a successful digital business model.
Publishers of MSW Management
P.S. This Special Report is not available anywhere else at any price! It is exclusive to MSW Management readers only.