How to Choose Between Rent vs. Buy
• 08/19/2016 • Edit
Dear Grading and Excavation Contractor,
At Forester Media, we’ve published several articles comparing the features and benefits of modern equipment, controls and telematics, and how to select equipment. This keeps us on our toes in the rapidly developing grading and excavation equipment market.
We’ve put together this handy guide to cover “rent vs. lease vs. buy” questions. Included are three decision trees along with a recap of pros and cons of each option. While not a completely exhaustive list or primer of every possible question under the sun, this guide is aimed to look at the big picture questions on acquiring equipment for your jobs and needs.
Since rental equipment terms are generally the shortest term and require a smaller commitment, we’ll start with the rent question.
When you read How to Choose Between Rent vs. Buy you will:
- Discover the pros and cons of Renting, Leasing, or Buying equipment
- Understand the decision trees to follow for each financing option
- Ensure you know who else on your team to consult with in these economic decisions
Have you ever wondered:
- What’s the longest period you should consider renting?
- The best option when you have unusually high use and wear?
- Do you know the tax benefits of each option?
- If there is a simple decision tree to follow for these decisions?
If any of these questions intrigue you…if there’s anything in construction equipment finance you think you still have to learn… download this FREE Special Report now, before your attention turns to other matters. I promise you’ll be glad you did.
Grading and Excavation Contractor Magazine
P.S. This invaluable Special Report is not available anywhere else at any price! It is exclusive to Grading and Excavation Contractor only.