How to Select the Right Pump for Optimal Efficiency
• 09/22/2016 • Edit
Dear Plant Manager,
For any pumping application—and especially for water and wastewater treatment plants—pumping is one of the largest day-to-day operational expenses. Pumping costs can range from 30 to 50% or more of a plant’s hydro bill.
We’ve put together this handy guide to cover “pump efficiency” questions. We’ve included a handy glossary of pump terms, and cover pumps in the two basic categories: centrifugal pumps and positive displacement pumps. This guide discusses the different applications pumps are used for, along with helpful tips to find the right pump for the job.
When you read How to Select the Right Pump for Optimal Efficiency you will:
- Discover the pros and finding the right pump can save thousands in power costs
- Understand which pumps to consider for your applications
- Ensure you are keeping your costs low by maximizing up-time
Have you ever wondered:
- Why a pump can cost up to 80% more during peak demand load?
- What are the key terms you need to know when considering pumps?
- How to prevent clogging from “flushable” wipes?
If any of these questions intrigue you…if there’s anything in pump selection you think you still have to learn… download this FREE Special Report now, before your attention turns to other matters. I promise you’ll be glad you did.
Water Efficiency Magazine
P.S. This invaluable Special Report is not available anywhere else at any price! It is exclusive to Water Efficiency only.