STEVENSVILLE, MD October 4, 2018 – Heavy duty vehicle lift leader Stertil-Koni today announced that the fifth National Lift Week® kicks off Monday, Oct. 8 and runs through Saturday, Oct. 13. The six-day event showcases best practices in vehicle lift safety, service, and performance.
As part of the occasion, Stertil-Koni distributors across North America will host a range of activities that may include: live product demonstrations, discounts and educational briefings.
What’s more, for each of the six days comprising National Lift Week, Stertil-Koni and its team will share the attributes of some of the most popular vehicle lifting systems in use today.
- Mobile Column Monday: communicating the benefits of portable lifting columns;
- Two-Post Tuesday: highlighting the usefulness of two-post vehicle lifts;
- Wireless Wednesday: demonstrating the characteristics and safety attributes associated with wireless vehicle lifting systems;
- Earthy Thursday: providing educational material about new initiatives in “green” vehicle lifts;
- Free-Wheel Lifting Friday: exploring lifting systems that provide wheels-free lifting to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service; and
- Safety Saturday: presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety, including third-party lift certification via ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) and its Lift Inspector Certification program, coupled with the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.
Noted Dr. Jean DellAmore, president of Stertil-Koni, stated, “It is an honor to once again sponsor National Lift Week and showcase the latest advancements in vehicle lifting safety, features, environmental stewardship, and ongoing performance. The week-long event is a powerful and sustained way to further raise awareness about best-practices in vehicle lifting and reinforce core messages about safety.”
As a bonus, Stertil-Koni will contribute one-third off the purchase price of the ALI Safety Tips Poster two-pack – applied to the first 80 orders beginning October 8 – one order per customer, five (5) per company.