MITCHELL, SD – Trail King Industries, a leading North American trailer manufacturer, continues to expand its dealer network across the globe. Recently, the company announced the addition of twelve new dealers to its network.
- Competition Trailer Sales Inc.- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Transit Quebec – Quebec, Canada
- Querel Trailers – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Young Truck Trailer – Nebraska
- Lucky’s Trailer Sales, Inc – North Carolina
- Arrow Trailer and Equipment Company – Illinois
- Pee Dee Trailer Sales – South Carolina
- Preferred Lowboys, Dallas – Texas
- TNT – Missouri
- 5 Star – New England
- Penn Jersey – Pennsylvania
- Blanchard – South Carolina & Georgia
“We view our nationwide network of dealers as one of our most valuable assets,” said Director of Sales, Barry Freifeld. “We are honored to have these new dealers as a part of the Trail King family. They are our face to the customer and are already well-established resources in their markets. Because they have gained the trust of their local customer base, they provide added value to our products when they are representing and marketing them in their regions.”
For more information on becoming a Trail King dealer and the value proposition offered upon joining this growing dealer network, contact: [email protected] or call 800-843-3324.